Often our hands are source of our communication. Even when we meet someone new we offer our hands to welcome or offer our admiration. In our day to day life we see our hands more often than our face. Our hands are essential part of our life, so it’s necessary to keep them younger looking. If you feel that your hands don’t match with your overall appearance, then it may be time to do something.
So, people who are wondering if hand rejuvenation is right for them should read following reasons for which hand rejuvenation treatment is ideal:
• Your hands show signs of ageing, and the backs of your hands have developed wrinkles and fine lines.
• Your hands have lost volume and roundness, appearing bony and thin.
• You have prominent veins on the back of your hands.
There are various techniques through which hand rejuvenation method take place. fillers, peeling and laser are some of the techniques we at Alluremedspa use. Result and treatment time depend upon treatment chosen by doctor to treat your condition. Result achieved with filler treatment usually last for up to a year.
Your treatment plan
Our board certified doctor would analyze the area in concern, and would ask your expectation with procedure. Doctor would then draw out a plan best suitable to your needs and expectation. Consultation is the best time to clear out any queries one might have with the treatment. Following are some basics covered in consultation:
• Financial investment you’ll have to face.
• Procedure experience you would have.
• Risk and complication associated with Hand rejuvenation treatment.
• Before and after photos of previous patients.
• Any queries you might have.