Whitening Injection Treatment
Just because life isn’t fair doesn’t mean your skin can’t be. Our Whitening injections would lighten pigmentation spots and Melasma, so that you’ll discover a new, fairer version of yourself.These injections have glutathione as an active ingredient. Glutathione is a known antioxidant which is popular for its skin whitening property. Vitamin C and glutathione are combined to give an overall lighter skin tone.
Whitening Injections severs following Benefits:
- Improved skin roughness.
- Reduced wrinkles and fine lines.
- Greatly increase the effect of whitening.
- Reduce facial pores and improves skin complexion.
- Reduce dark spot area due to sun exposure.
- Upholds the production of joints & cartilage.
- Makes your skin glowing & pinkish.
- Maintain an attractive complexion & acne-free.
- Help tighten the skin.
The treatment hardly takes fifteen minutes, and even after first round of treatment you’ll see difference. Medical studies have shown that it takes three to five sessions to achieve noticeable change.
The treatment gives you smooth & clean skin, slight pain or bruising at the site of treatment which resolves in few minutes. Excessive sun exposure will minimize the effects of treatment. As such, it is important to avoid sun exposure and to wear sun block every day for optimal result from this treatment. If you are tanned or have excessive sun exposure, you are likely going to see reduction in the efficacy of treatment. Consult a board certified doctor, and discuss your expectation and goals.
Your treatment plan
Our board certified doctor would analyze the area in concern, and would ask your expectation with procedure. Doctor would then draw out a plan best suitable to your needs and expectation. Consultation is the best time to clear out any queries one might have with the treatment. Following are some basic covered in consultation:
- Financial investment you’ll have to face.
- Procedure experience you would have.
- Risk and complication associated with Whitening Injections treatment.
- Before and after photos of previous patients.
- Any queries you might have.