Jessners Acid Peel
Jessner peel is stronger than most superficial chemical peels. Lactic acid, salicylic acid and resorcinol are three main ingredients of Jessner peel;which work together to exfoliate the outer layer of skin by breaking up dead skin cells. Beside improving overall complexion of face; Jessner peel restores skin and produce youthful glow.
Jessner peel has several benefits:
- It reduces scarring caused by acne as well as large pores.
- It helps smooth out various fine lines and wrinkles.
- It enhance overall complexion of face.
- It reduces acne.
- Area of skin discoloration can be lightened in some cases.
- For treatment of melasma it assists.
- It can even be customised for treatment of skin damage.
The procedure is initiated by cleansing and application of chemical peel treatment. Usually 2-5 coats are applied for best possible result. At the end of the treatment light moisturiser or a calming mask is applied to the skin. Patient can go on with their scheduled life immediately afterwards. For most patients just one treatment is required, but if patient is not happy with the result and desire improvement, Jassner peel can be repeated every four weeks.
Happy Results of Jessners Acid Peel Treatment (Before after Photo Result)